Thursday, June 18, 2009

The arrival!

Hi folks. Welcome to my summer at the Breadloaf School of English in the woods near Ripton, VT. I'm going to do my best to keep a daily posting regemin so as to keep in touch with anyone interested. We got phones up ahheah!
I made it back. After a pretty interesting week, I made it back here. The drive was easy peasy. It rained constistently but not enough to do any damage. Just a little wet spot on my left leg where the rag top leaks. The Car performed admirably yet again after a little jaunt to DC to drop off the Caius with the everlovely Alicia. Ran over a pretty big sad spot in my heart when I passed the spot where E. snapped her clavicle. Emotional hydroplane for sure. Ah well.

Same room! Birch 6. Two beds, two dressers, two desks, and one semi-comfy chair where I sit and play cards on occasion. By the way... just played my first session at the Loaf.
10 tables of turbo 6 mans. $292.40 in just under 40 minutes. At this rate i should be up $18k by the time I leave! Right.

Ooh. i think dinner is at 5:30. Gonna go check. I got a hunger and it isn't for more cowbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment