Oh my. Just finished one of the worst poker sessions ever. Luckily it's A) Not my money and B) I've already won enough so it does little damage. Four tables busted at the same time when AA, KK, KK, JJ all lost to 1010 or 88. Wrap your head around that. I guess when you dally with percentages enough you see some wierd shit. A couple months ago I landed 2 Royal flushes in the same day... whatev. So yeah, poker sucks as the moment.
Last night was the square dance! Well the first of two, actually. we're in the middle of the reunion weekend culminating in tonights performance of scenes by our fabulous ensemble so there were lots of pretty aged folks who couldn't really shoot the oyster and duck the clam if you know what i mean. You probably don't. It's nothing dirty. i had a couple beers and rolled home and made some cash.
A little more on these scenes. We're doing some of the harder shakespeare scenes with a days rehearsal and books in hand. It's probably the most nerve wracking thing I've done in a while. It's like taking the most awkward parts of rehearsal and throwing them up on stage. I'm sure they'll love it but it aint the best work on my part. The Macbeth scene makes my skin crawl until Angela comes onstage and saves my ass.
ahh welll. Sure is perty up here...
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good food, room and board, the fresh towels everyday............and beautiful
ReplyDeleteMother Nature all over the place. Forget the noise and smog and loud people that you left behind in JP. Breathe in, breathe out.....appreciate every moment.